At M & D Flowers we specialise in Wedding Flowers, with over 25 years’ experience to make your day the best day!
[Why M & D Flowers?] [Process] [Products] [Reviews] [Gallery] [Contact us]
Why M & D Flowers?
Your wedding is a very special occasion and at M & D Flowers we have a wealth of experience. Daiga has been creating wedding flowers for hundreds of weddings in Europe and the UK for over 25 years. We have also established a good local reputation with many of the popular wedding venues in the area, such as The Two Bridges Hotel.
- Best quality locally sourced flowers (dependent on time of year)
- Tailored flowers & designs, planned with care and attention – not wedding packages, without character
- Superb service & setup, always with ample time to spare
- Everything arranged to suit your needs, so you can relax safe in the knowledge your flowers will be the best they can
You can browse through some of Daiga’s work below for a sample of her designs and we can also provide a more extensive portfolio on request.
“I have spent my life creating flowers for every special occasion. Filled with love and attention, I can guarantee that my flowers will make your wedding the perfect day.” – Daiga
- Get in touch with us to discuss your wedding plans and to see if your date is available
- Once we have confirmed the date is available we will organise a free consultation at the shop to discuss design ideas in more detail. (If you already have an idea on colours and designs, you can send these to us via email or Facebook)
- We will send an estimated breakdown of costs to you (costs can change depending on flower price fluctuations)
- We will ask you to pay a £50 deposit to secure your date, this ensures that the date is taken off our diary and covers us in the event that you cancel
- Around 6 months before your wedding we will be in touch to check things are okay and a final invoice will be sent for payment
- A month before your wedding, we will contact you to make sure all the arrangements are in place. (in case you need more buttonholes, or something else for example)
- If we are attending the venue to dress it in advance we will do so 2-4 hours before depending on the location
“We loved our flowers from Daiga. She arrived promptly on our wedding day, dressed our tables and gave us both the most beautiful bouquets. 5 days later and they still look amazing. They were also very reasonable and so easy to work with that we used them rather than the local florists in Newton abbot. We would highly recommend them and use them again. Thank you so much xxxx”
Brides Hand-tied Bouquets
Brides Shower Bouquet
Bridesmaids, Flower Girls
Garlands, Table Arrangements & Church Flowers
Flowers for hair