Christmas Table Arrangement Workshop
Create your own wonderful Christmas Table Arrangement to display in your home on Christmas Day. Feature your display on your dining table for Christmas Day dinner, or in your living room. Create real festive cheer and learn a new skill!
During the Christmas Table Arrangement Workshop you will have instructions and guidance from Daiga, who will help you to craft a lovely display.
There will also be free tea and coffee, biscuits or cake. At the end of the workshop you will get to keep your work and also receive a certificate of attendance.
To book, use the ‘Add to Basket’ link. (Please select ‘local collection’ option for delivery – note that there are no tickets to collect, just turn up at the venue )
If you would prefer to book over the phone, give the shop a call on 01822 735220. You can also email us via email@example.com
Just take a look at our happy students from our previous workshops and get inspired!
Everyone is welcome to sign up, there are no standards, we’d love to see you.
Why M & D?
- Watch and learn from florist Daiga Ose, who has over 25 years’ experience
- Craft something inspiring with tailored support & quality materials
- See your creations really come to life, you will be suitably surprised and pleased!
- Workshops are held in the local church, with plenty of available space.
Above all, meet like-minded people and make new friends. You never know, this could be the start of a wonderful new hobby!
Venue and further details
We will still be following COVID-safe measures at the venue, which is the Rock Methodist Church in Yelverton. Tables will be set out with plenty of space between other tables and we would also like our students to respect the following:
- Please avoid close contact with other students during the event.
- If you have symptoms of COVID, including a continuous cough and those highlighted here in the following guidance, we would respectfully ask you to not attend the event, or provide a negative lateral flow test result before attendance.
- If you wish to wear a mask you are welcome to, but this is no longer a requirement.
- Please use the provided anti-bacterial wipes or gel and wash your hands when needed.